The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

IMG_1625.jpeg

Makeup and clothes man

They won 2 last series. The regular season has clearly been over. From the heat not
being able to hit a shot to the bucks being at home. It’s a new season
Should’ve qualified by saying can they win on the road against an actual good team. Them young boys wasn’t ready.

Ya that stat really is insane where a home team win the 2nd game after a L on the 1

Whats that 16 straight once this game finishes and the 6th one this playoff run?

Glad i listened to my gut once i read that

Should’ve qualified by saying can they win on the road against an actual good team. Them young boys wasn’t ready.
That’s not how this works though. Kings were good. They didn’t lay down until game 7. I mean they were better than Memphis

Playoffs are a new season.

You're over 30 pretending to be white and gay on a forum full of grown men. if you have a son one day...he's going to have a dad that did those things.
I'm barely even in this thread lately since like 2016. relax your limbs and have a cup of green tea

you in here writing about vendettas on a forum about nike sneakers. look at yourself in the mirror

I’ll never understand why the Lakers did Lonnie like this. The man said he liked playing for us. You don’t take all his minutes and reduce him to a garbage time player. We could’ve probably gotten him back and dealt him next season. Now he just walks for nothing most likely.

They won 2 last series. The regular season has clearly been over. From the heat not
being able to hit a shot to the bucks being at home. It’s a new season
In that case, the Show is 3-0 at home so far. Good luck to one of the worst road teams at the Crip… ♿

Back
Top Bottom