The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Sorry for your loss bro. My grandpa died last year and I swear it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with. There were times the days just ran. I didn’t give a **** about work at all.
Sorry for your loss as well. When my mom died a few years back it was and is the hardest thing that I’ve dealt with. Not only did I not care about work but in some respects I didn’t care about living. Not in a take my life kind of way but the pain was so deep and crippling that I didn’t know what to do. It wasn’t until numerous NTers suggested that I speak with a counselor that I started the healing process. I’m not quite there yet but on the path. This place has been such a special part of my life since 2002 (lurked until 04) and even though we don’t always know each other personally, you guys are family to me and I can be myself here. No telling where I would be if not for you guys.

As a neutral observer of the series, it goes both ways. It’s 1-1 and the Lakers came close to choking away game 1 and got routed in game 2, but SOME Lakers fans are giving off a strong “we got ‘em right where we want ‘em” vibe.
in my opinion lakers did choke away game 1 but the warriors dropped the ball
got lucky

warriors are never out of game until that buzzer sound

It felt like to me during my EYE test. Lebron came out super aggressive last night and AD took a backseat.

Could see it from jump.

Sorry for your loss as well. When my mom died a few years back it was and is the hardest thing that I’ve dealt with. Not only did I not care about work but in some respects I didn’t care about living. Not in a take my life kind of way but the pain was so deep and crippling that I didn’t know what to do. It wasn’t until numerous NTers suggested that I speak with a counselor that I started the healing process. I’m not quite there yet but on the path. This place has been such a special part of my life since 2002 (lurked until 04) and even though we don’t always know each other personally, you guys are family to me and I can be myself here. No telling where I would be if not for you guys.

I can't even imagine what losing a parent will feel like. I'm sorry for your loss.

I also share the same sentiment with NT. I've been lurking since 2000 and only started participating in 2008. I lived in the Middle East until I was 18 so NT was in many ways, my pathway into the Urban Culture.

I developed a reputation for being the first to know of any new artists because of NT. When I first heard of Linkin Park here, I made so many copies of Hybrid Theory because I knew it was going to blow up. I snuck in a CD player in my school and had kids listen to couple of songs during recess then I'd sell them copies :lol:

All the Lupe Fiasco lyrical breakdowns made me the rap guru over there lol.

NT is also my escape in many ways and it is always appreciated.

Yuku :smh:

It felt like to me during my EYE test. Lebron came out super aggressive last night and AD took a backseat.

Could see it from jump.

Agree, but the Warriors defended him better too. He had a lot of looks in Game 1 that were just way too easy; basically uncontested mid-range and paint shots.

Nuggets +155?? EYE saw the first 2 games Vegas won’t trick me.
They’ve been leaving Aaron Gordon on the perimeter… he’s been hitting some shots and scoring pretty solidly

Wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t show up tonight but no Chris Paul and having to rely on that depth is just as likely to do phx in as well

Phx had extra rest. Kd and book has to go almost full gm with minimal rest if it is competitive

Shamet, lee, payne, warren, ross, etc should only be used sparingly

Bless you G!

When I lost my moms a few years ago I was mad at everything. I was just on edge all the ******* time.

I feel way better now but I still miss moms more than anything. It’s a long process but life is beautiful and we’re still living. Gotta make the most of it!

arriors won the rebound battle by 15, & the Lakers who average 26FTA per game took 16 against the team that fouls the most in the league, Who also just took out there only true big for Jamychal Green.

something tells me that's not gonna continue in L.A :lol:

arriors won the rebound battle by 15, & the Lakers who average 26FTA per game took 16 against the team that fouls the most in the league, Who also just took out there only true big for Jamychal Green.

something tells me that's not gonna continue in L.A :lol:
Yeah we gon adjust and get the arriors in game 3.

my dubs would have been up 2-0 if it was called fairly like last night's game. smh crook *** refs marc davis and ed malloy really gave the lakers 29-6 ft advantage in game 1. PATHETIC

Back
Top Bottom