The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

tumblr_lrd6qkdmtN1r22325o1_500.gif

Rita

banderas (2).png

Most of the current players were too young or not even born yet to know or care who TF Howard Stern is :lol:
He's literally one of my favorite celebs and this is so true.

Howard, we love you but you ever think to introduce yourself? Have some of the players on your show? I just don't like entitled thinking like yeah come say hi to me....Howard can throw out the olive branch first

When I was listening to morning radio, it was only during the Star n Buck NY run across Shot97 and 105.

Stern doesn’t understand how irrelevant he truly is.

*::N•<Y>•K::*

When I was listening to morning radio, it was only during the Star n Buck NY run across Shot97 and 105.

Stern doesn’t understand how irrelevant he truly is.

*::N•<Y>•K::*
He traded cultural relevancy for money with sirius xm.

Wish I could do the same honestly :lol:

Steve Kerr really is masterful at taking risks with lineup changes and keeping his players confidence up. Elite role play has been a constant for them through the years
Yup. You look at guys like David West, Shaun Livingston, Otto Porter Jr, White Donte, soon to be Moses Moody. Guys who just don't ever make catastrophic mistakes. And its been very height agnostic. Jordan Pooles minutes getting cut again for Moses.

As a neutral observer of the series, it goes both ways. It’s 1-1 and the Lakers came close to choking away game 1 and got routed in game 2, but SOME Lakers fans are giving off a strong “we got ‘em right where we want ‘em” vibe.

Ummm we do. Now if they come back to SF 2-2, then obviously it's a different story.

Series is even. Warriors supporting cast showed up yesterday. If I'm the Lakers I'm not overreacting to anything but Klay getting that many open looks and AD not being aggressive enough.

If GS win the series off Draymond averaging a trip dub, jamychal green scoring 15 a game and them shooting 50% from 3 while taking 40 attempts they got it. Not going to let Steph be the one to do it though.

You either do that or you try to key in on everyone else and make Steph get 50 each game by himself.

I love the Suns as well but I’ve been a Nuggets fan since 1989 so this is new to me. Having a team this good in my lifetime seemed impossible so I just can’t get my hopes up and think things will be easy against a team with KD.
Those late 80s, early 90s Nuggets of Alex English, Micheal Adams, Fat Lever, and Blair Rasmussen, Danny Schayes, Walt Davis, and Joe Barry Carroll were no joke.

Problem was the Lakers were always in their way

Those late 80s, early 90s Nuggets of Alex English, Micheal Adams, Fat Lever, and Blair Rasmussen, Danny Schayes, Walt Davis, and Joe Barry Carroll were no joke.

Problem was the Lakers were always in their way
I loved this post and thank you for making it. Those teams were great. Brings me back to stories my grandpa used to tell about the early Nuggets teams. You could even throw in the racist scumbag Dan Issle to that list

Back
Top Bottom