The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

7295-removebg-preview.png

Harden could literally avoid these type of games if he had some type of post up offense. Jalen Brunson and even D-Lo can post from time to time

Tonight’s Nuggets at Suns is the biggest game of the playoffs so far, since Nuggets-Celtics seems the most likely.

The Lakers seem kinda vulnerable, I can’t put my finger on exactly what it is. But a young, good team like Denver could come in and cut them up, if Steph doesn’t first.

Gotta open up the offense more cause Joel not going to beat you himself. Of course others gotta play better though. A LOT better

Awful fanbase always has been.

Harden.... He’s finally as slow as he looks. I feel bad for him cuz he never got the credit he deserved in HOU

Credit for what exactly? Great regular season player that shrunk in the playoffs

B Sox B Sox
I've heard the argument that if Embiid is not 100% it would be better for the 76ers to play without him because the offense works better and they can guard the perimeter

I just can't get down with not using an MVP level player who can impact both ends like that

As bad as Harden was, Maxey and Tobias were worse. Completely useless.

If any of the 3 players had a semi decent game, this would have been a much closer game.

Back
Top Bottom