The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

i was too young to really understand the entertainment of howard stern.. i just remember him always having adult actresses and beetlejuice on the set. the amount of chest-action alone was enough to watch without comprehending, but was he just 90s joe rogan?

need an old-head to chime in on what stern was..

someone put out the bat signal for NT’s OG @Brosizzlew30.23
Old head chiming in, he is or was a really good interviewer. I dare say one of the best, he would get some of the biggest stars make them comfortable and get new answers out of them they never shared before. Often time other news stations would run with his revelations because they would be new. Yes he certainly had a lot of raunchy activities on the show, weekly he would have women come down and show there breast or compete with other women for a free boob job. Use to listen to him back in high school when I stayed home from school, continued listening before work after high school.

It was weird because he was funny and an idiot back in the day, but other times he would be incredible in how he handled things. One such instance I remember siting in my office at work on 9/11. He instantly turned off silly raunchy Howard Stern and went into reporter/journalist mode. Couple news stations at the time applauded him for his handling of the situation.

Don't listen to Joe Rogan so unsure if comparison is accurate.

Boston by 12
Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 9.25.52 AM.png

Sixers are not healthy for my mental health

Brutal L last night

Just woke up bout re-watch this slop fest and see what really went wrong

Although i already know and watched last night

Like i said earlier Jokic feasts because of the modern era of the big is depleted. He’s a MVP and truly skilled no doubt but there’s such few truly gritty defensive bigs out there to guard him.

Landale simply has better timing, effort, and mentality and is at least making it tougher on Joker. Not remotely stopping him but at least keeping a body between Joker and the hoop and others aren’t having to sag and help all the time on every play. If Joker has to beat you scoring over the top instead of passing and instead of easy gimme shots at least you give yourself a chance as the other team.

So i’ll say it again. Festus, Bogut, Ratliff, Deke, Shaq, etc would be a much better defender than the current crop of bigs. Now all the truly special defenders are guards or small forwards (Davion for example).

All that said. Happy game day. Let’s go Dubs!

it doesn't matter how much you want to play the "what if" game, they made it to one nba finals in eight seasons of the Russ and KD experiment. ONE.

but it's not my fault you're still upset about a man making a decision 7 years ago.
It’s obvious you see everything through gold blooded glasses

I said nothing about being upset nor have I ever had any reason to be upset about his decision

It was no dayum KD Russ experiment
They were drafted by the dayum organization
It was great drafting and they enjoyed great success as teammates

But I know AND YOU KNOW that if EasyMoneySniper didn’t join the GS cryboys there would only be one banner in those rafters

Also want to say Steph is way more impressive than we give him credit for. We all hoop. There’s absolutely nothing harder offensively than running full speed all over the court around screens and then to set get balance immediately and fire up a healthy shot. The way him and Klay (and say Reggie and Rip H from the past) do that is truly truly special and not easy to replicate. I’ve played hoops my whole life and i absolutely cannot do it. Anything else offensively i’ve seen of NBA players it’s at least plausible from a replicating the movement in an amateur way.

Sixers are not healthy for my mental health

Brutal L last night

Just woke up bout re-watch this slop fest and see what really went wrong

Although i already know and watched last night
Uno and Cero

They can’t be that inefficient. Let Tobias gets some middies off lol

Curious...What are home team records going into gm 3 when tied 1-1 in a best of 7 series. Need to know where lakers fans stand and if they expect to take an L before game tips. Respectfully.

Seems like Monty made adjustments.
I would start landale going forward. Just brings way more energy. Got some pop with warren and riss off the bench as well.

Back
Top Bottom