The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Anyone still looking for Derrick Rose and Evan Fournier are showing just how washed they themselves are.

Calm ya little clittles looking for a dig at this coach.

Let's be honest. Nobody is really watching this Knicks game. I been in the bathroom for 20 minutes now. It's kinda funny how Kerr said years ago that Steph aint built to play like LeBron and dominate the ball all day. But Trae Young is even smaller and seems to have no problem with it. This is a huge game for Steph's legacy. And I say that knowing full well what he's capable of individually

10145321-GR0-J3a-WM.gif

Heat have one guy that could beat you in isolation. Not sure why we're so insistent on showing & recovering on screens instead of switching everything.

Having Brunson chasing Strus, navigating around screens for what?

The truth is always buried :lol:

Listen, I’ve been a Masai fan and still Am, but let’s not pretend his moves were questionable in the last 3 years.

I hope he stays in Toronto, but at the same time, the fans here should maybe consider that he’s not unfailing?

Heat have one guy that could beat you in isolation. Not sure why we're so insistent on showing & recovering on screens instead of switching everything.

Having Brunson chasing Strus, navigating around screens for what?
Because Spo is smarter than Thibs

Back
Top Bottom