The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Lineup change looking real good right now :nerd:
He’ll eventually have to sit down, Philly immediately makes a run :lol: that adjustment is just a band aid over a bullet wound.

They’re running out of options & time :lol:

Boston’s best call would be to switch the PnR, furiously front Embiid & force Philly to burn clock trying to get it to him.

Problem is you have to bring over the weakside corner to prevent the lob & Harden is skilled enough to just make the skip pass. But, gotta make them execute.

Boston can also pray Harden decides to iso more on the switch 25 feet out. He’s killed that defense already but this is a different moment.

There are no easy, foolproof solutions here but Boston is 100% going home if they just stay in drop. Embiid has been ELITE from midrange all year. Harden & maxey have too much room to operate against drop.

People are going to say Udoka was a better coach but the real problem is Horford getting older & unable to switch anymore. Rob Williams is also always hurt, can’t play big minutes, & is a drop big too.

Boston just does not have the defensive versatility from last year’s team and it’s all on the bigs.

All things considered Sixers in a solid spot
ezgif-3-dfc13c3387.gif

EYE memba freeze freeze copping all da Bubble Ring gear with joy byke then. :lol:
Well to be fair, for context, I buy any championship tees, every year. Every team. Every sport. Doesn't matter who wins. I don't wear any of them out of the crib. Souvenirs. Collectables. Like concert tees. I got hella random souvenir tees. Been doing it for years

No idear y he was in the NBA Finals hype commercial but Eli 🐐 Manning always brings a smile to my face.

Back
Top Bottom