The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

These clowns need to let this kid cook. The amount of pressure they are putting on him is not right. They want him to fail to do the “I told you so” which isn’t right.

Untitled.jpg

Someone said it before, but the only thing that gives me pause with Big Vic is being THAT tall.

Historically the track record is...not great

Going with 15-25 games max for Ja. Might be willing to bet he doesn’t get more than 20, but not sure.

Banned substances in the NBA resulted in 25-30+ games. Miles Bridges received 30 games as a woman beater. More than 30+ games and the violation is more serious (fighting fans, bringing the gun into a locker room, etc).

I’ll ask y’all though….do you think a non-legal issue will result in the same amount of games?

Going with 15-25 games max for Ja. Might be willing to bet he doesn’t get more than 20, but not sure.

Banned substances in the NBA resulted in 25-30+ games. Miles Bridges received 30 games as a woman beater. More than 30+ games and the violation is more serious (fighting fans, bringing the gun into a locker room, etc).

I’ll ask y’all though….do you think a non-legal issue will result in the same amount of games?

This is Ja's 2nd offense in less than 2 mouths, they're going to make an example outta him. He's not getting anything less than a quarter of the season.

This is Ja's 2nd offense in less than 2 mouths, they're going to make an example outta him. He's not getting anything less than a quarter of the season.

So doubling his last suspension isn’t making an example?

I think Silver mentioned the 8-10 game suspension was heavy enough. Going from 10 games to 30 is more than an example.

Back
Top Bottom