The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I'm glad Lakers getting blown out.

It means garbage time for TT and WG. A blessing in disguise cause they will ball it up even though its garbage minutes.

Darvin the Dumb Dumb will then realize like the rookie coach he is, "how come I didn't insert them in the lineup in the 2nd quarter, duhh!"

Attention Darvin. You Are Disappointing Lakers fans with your Asinine Decisions!

But Lebby also understand they could lose and win the series if they do a hard reset. Although Denver seems like they're on a path to an easy series.

They beat GSW and MEmphis at home, in GM 1 of both series, can easily happen here too.

I been to Denver, it wasnt me who had a hard time, it was Denver having a hard time trying to adapt to me.

Same thing with Lebron, Denver really aint ready.
That's adorable.

I believe you mistyped that second sentence :lol:

Laker defense is laughable.

7 game series I’m fine with Jamal Murray hittin contested middies, & Bruce Brown having 15…

Lakers got stops & gave up offensive boards each time, & were horrendous on transition defense

that’s the reason they’re up & I think that will be corrected over the series

Damn the Spurs got V Wembanyama... :smh: He should've been a Warrior... :pimp:

lovehateself lovehateself sorry the Lakers getting swept this series..

il_340x270.2272997726_te7r.jpg

My fellow pinoys so damn corny sometimes. Go get a turon, shutup and watch the game pare. :lol:

I dont even like turon, it has too much sugar, it causes diabetes, I eat a real filipino dessert called saltwater crackers.

I got this, I will will us to victory.

Back
Top Bottom