The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

dancing-coffin-coffin-dance.gif

You're welcome NBA

It's amazing how Stringer elevates his play in the playoffs while seemingly going through the motions in the regular season.

He's basically Bizarro Harden.

Never heard Youtube TV come up this much before tonight. :lol:
I read a lot of peeps got stuck watching the Little Mermaid ad in a loop in the middle of the game. Peeps were able to watch it on the TNT app if they logged in with their YT login but then that crashed too :lol:. It was a ****show.

Pirating making comeback :pimp: 🏴‍☠️

Jimmy is that *****. Idc what happens, shorty a gamer. Whole nother level of respect for him. He doing what *****s claim they doing.

And Draymond is a cold bish. Sucka ways. I can’t believe it. Everybody got a price, and it’s just basketball at a point I guess…but cmon man. The dickriding is really OD. Have some self respect.

this is why no one takes chriss broussard seriously. how is it possible to be sober and speak so incoherently?
Why?

Listen to media. This is what they are saying about wemby. I’m a wemby skeptic. Not that he won’t be good but to assume guys are gonna be title winning superstars in todays ever changing nba is silly.

Media talking about him being bigger than lebron

Lebron has been to the finals like 19 times won 4 leads league in scoring top 10 in steals rebounds assists 3s made playoff games and wins etc etc etc and they say he’s gonna be bigger than him

Back
Top Bottom