The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This looking like the cavs/pacers series in 2018
Lebron taking his time bringing up the ball
AD gotta step up 2nd half

Didnt he take a mental break from the game?

Seems like his game is there, he just wasnt in the right mindset
I was worried it was gonna be like Royce White or Tyrell Terry, both from MN who I wish the best for, but Rui has found his place here which is awesome.

I was worried it was gonna be like Royce White or Tyrell Terry, both from MN who I wish the best for, but Rui has found his place here which is awesome.

Probably cause LA aint as far from Japan as DC. Big Japanese population in LA too probably, so it feels closer to home.

Untitled.jpg

And as we all know it’s not even just offense they have him as one of the primary defenders on Jokic, both sides of the ball he is in his best place

I don’t think the Nuggets will go 0-2 in LA, so if the Lakers win this one, it comes down to Games 5-7

Good for Rui man. Gotta be happy for him and Reaves. Getting to shine on a big stage like that.
I hope the Lakers pay them both. Cause RFA is gonna be nasty. That's probably at least $130mm the Lakers will be forced to spend. But then again the Dubs have $130mm attached to Jordan Poole. They have done as much for the Lakers as Jordan Poole did last season.

I don’t think the Nuggets will go 0-2 in LA, so if the Lakers win this one, it comes down to Games 5-7
i think i read somewhere that the lakers havent lost 2 games in a row at home when ad and bron both start so i would say denver needs both these games at home

Back
Top Bottom