The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This is the dude that rides for LeBron and pull up scoring / passing and BS to say he better than Jordan.

I guess he's pivoting and now he not gonna use that and just say Lebron is better cause. Lmao

Why on Earth would Portland do this?

As a Cs fan, if JB really did want out for some reason, I’d take this with quickness.

But again, no trade is happening because he’s not about to pass up $100M+.
I'm curious how Boston navigates committing the 35% max to each Jay while building a sustained contender. Perhaps they just sign Jaylen to the extension and trade him two years from now.

Big 3...

hysterical-laugh.gif

I'm curious how Boston navigates committing the 35% max to each Jay while building a sustained contender. Perhaps they just sign Jaylen to the extension and trade him two years from now.
I’m not particularly versed with the new rules, but are they going to have to get rid of current players or not able to have bird rights to re-sign them? Smart and Timelord are both under contract for 3 more years. White and Brogdon are both under contract for 2 more. Brogdon is the only one over 30 years old.

Arrogance is at an all time high on Earth right now

Dude is playing the man who came back from 3-1 against the greatest basketball team ever assembled

Lakers about to win 4 straight
7 years ago. With Kyrie Irving giving 40 too.

Y'all stay in the past.

How about now?

Man's going 0 for 20 from 3 and blowing layups and flopping into vodka and sodas.

No love for the heat and celts series? Nba media need to do better creating narratives. I expect a good script to play out tonight

@sohi 23

I come in peace. I come in peace

What adjustments are being made for game 3?
Nah. The adjustments gotta be made from the nuggets. Lakers clearly got their number. They gotta look at both these games as losses tbh. Now they down 0-2 and heading to historic Brypto....with the ragiest feral fans in the country. Nugs might get swept and joker traded and Malone fired.

Man's think he Gon survive long enough to play with bronny?? Hahaha

And why would bronny wanna play with yo washed self? Like bruh, I'm coming to the NBA to WIN games

Back
Top Bottom