The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bron should get a farewell tour like Kobe where he can Jack up shots with impunity and play losing basketball too for once
Bro . He was only in the playoffs cause he sat his *** down and the team actuallt played like a team and got them there.

Stop trying to act like Lebron carry the team to the playoff ... you are mentally challenged.

"This locker room never got over Ime Udoka's dismissal as head coach," said Adrian Wojnarowski on ESPN on Monday when trying to explain why the Celtics are on the brink of elimination. "These players did not accept the organization's reasoning for doing it. They thought it was a wild overreaction. There were a lot of the people on the outside thought it was an overreaction. That it was an HR matter.

"I think for this team and talking to the management, they never got any more answers than the public was getting on this. This doesn't mean they haven't accepted Joe Mazzulla as head coach, but this is a team that really believed in Ime Udoka and had a strong connection with him.

"This locker room never got over Ime Udoka's dismissal as head coach," said Adrian Wojnarowski on ESPN on Monday when trying to explain why the Celtics are on the brink of elimination. "These players did not accept the organization's reasoning for doing it. They thought it was a wild overreaction. There were a lot of the people on the outside thought it was an overreaction. That it was an HR matter.

"I think for this team and talking to the management, they never got any more answers than the public was getting on this. This doesn't mean they haven't accepted Joe Mazzulla as head coach, but this is a team that really believed in Ime Udoka and had a strong connection with him.

I don't remember the dismissal. When did they pull the trigger again?

Laker season could really be segmented into five parts;

Terrible start with the original roster, AD carrying the team while Bron was ramping up, Bron carrying the team when AD went down, AD carrying the team when Bron went down and the whole roster together to end the season and into the playoffs.

Yeah like Magic is always up there as all time overall players but he was never a high volume scorer and his defense was ok but he was such an elite ELITE offensive guy that bended the defense into submission.

Something I had to learn over the years when valuing a players impact on a game

Like you said making an extra pass, getting others involved (rim pressure, ect) but even with Steph, MJ and Kobe. There's gravity there and you have to make plays out of that that aren't always reactionary.

Tatum and Embiid to me are two prime examples of guys who I think are great at offense but when they're asked to playmake it's gets dicey and you can see their limitations.

Embiid can't make passes out of the post because of his vision so hes always has to operate outside and even then he's still more reactionary when making a pass rather than creating a passing lane. Tatum has gotten a little better but he's not consistent enough and the offense he's in is still my turn, your turn. And neither tbh make up for it enough on defense to really compare to even to some guys with less defense

@antidope been on this train a while. I see the vision now over the last couple years

Magic was special. Damn.

That Bron retirement thing is just exhaustion and frustration talking. He’s still too good and loves the adulation he gets too much to retire.

But if part of it is trying to force the front office to make some big moves this off-season, hope he thinks really carefully about what players he asks them to bring in.

1684847211388.png

I hope we've entered the Aaron Rodgers stage of his career where he debates retirement every season.

Full time LeBron stretch 4 incoming.

Back
Top Bottom