The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What's up with all this young millionaires going after prostitutes?

**** is disgusting to be honest. Not the fact the catching bodies/trains/creampies/etc but the fact they do this knowing the world is going to watch and perhaps your kids. FOH ....

It's probably cool for the average joe that is only a dream ... but these cats are on another level money and socially wise .... smh!

probably nothing.

1685056975315.png

**** is disgusting to be honest. Not the fact the catching bodies/trains/creampies/etc but the fact they do this knowing the world is going to watch and perhaps your kids. FOH ....

It's probably cool for the average joe that is only a dream ... but these cats are on another level money and socially wise .... smh!

Having money unfortunately doesn’t equate to game/presence/charisma

A lot of them are squares and that leads to them sharing the same Harlots

Having money unfortunately doesn’t equate to game/presence/charisma

A lot of them are squares and that leads to them sharing the same Harlots
You right man .. is a ******* shame ...

Is like my dude you loving a chick that ****** dudes for a couple of hundred and let them bookaki .... it wouldn't be bad, but its all on camera for the world and your children to see ...

Those people are making a living and hurting no one get off your high horse.

Especially if you yourself consume said content.

You right man .. is a ****ing shame ...

Is like my dude you loving a chick that ****ed dudes for a couple of hundred and let them bookaki .... it wouldn't be bad, but its all on camera for the world and your children to see ...
You think these guys should be ******* nuns or something?

Those people are making a living and hurting no one get off your high horse.

Especially if you yourself consume said content.
What high horse? If it was a dude like you, sure I"d understand a nobody .... theae cats have status.

I don't care about their sexual endeavors, but I do think about potential kids she or he might have .. like you say that's not hurting anyone until it does.

Ahh yes. Strangers kids who you will never meet. That's the real question. Such an altruist. A regular Captain Planet right here.

This isn't a guise to be judgy. Nah no way.

You right man .. is a ****ing shame ...

Is like my dude you loving a chick that ****ed dudes for a couple of hundred and let them bookaki .... it wouldn't be bad, but its all on camera for the world and your children to see ...

Kinda like these rappers in chicks DMS throwing them racks to hit

Like yeah you got it like that

But still…..???

Back
Top Bottom