The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

There’s going to be other players in the league making similar money. Don’t really see them having much difficulty moving him a couple years from now if needed.

We're talking about a non superstar player who could potentially be making a lil more than a third of your teams Salary Cap, with a CBA that severely handicaps teams that go over it.

Yea the contract may be tradable but i don't see it being for extremely valuable pieces.

Once we're two or three years into the CBA, all the top 20-30 guys are going to make an insane amount of money.

If a top player does it right and plays long enough, they might be able to walk away with a billion or really close to it from just playing.

And teams that give that kind of money to non Superstar players are going to be severely handicapped by it.

Lightyears Joe will pass over Dunleavy to make his son Kirk da gm calling it now

IMG_1767.gif

Again I don’t know what a point guard does for them. A facilitator is still going to have the two guys taking turns because they don’t create shots for each other.
We saw Chris Paul turned into a catch and shoot guy exclusively :lol:

If those are guys are taking 50+ shots every night, it’s gonna fall on them to get everyone else going also.

Just gotta hope they continue to get better.

Celtics gonna resign brown at super max with back up plan being trading him in a couple years for multiples firsts and or bunch of players or star plus players should it not work. Pretty easy decision

How did Boston tie for the best home record in the East during the regular season to not being able to hold it down at home to save their lives in the postseason?
We be telling y'all. Season records don't mean **** when it's winning time.

We were calling this run the Last Dance for a reason :lol: a lot of difficult decisions and conversations ahead

Getting back to contention is going to be as hard if not harder & more improbable than 2015 & last year.

Completely understand if Meyers is just tired at this point :lol:

We don't count Pat Riley or Steve Kerr as all-time greats?

But I don't disagree with Coach Spo right now. Course, he also benefited from having greats to get his two chips. But his run thereafter (without the Heatles) is epic and definitely went a long way of validating his coaching chops.

He went to the same high school I graduated from. 3-0-5 Boy Through and through.
Excuse for leaving off Riley he was a hell of a coach and is a hell of a front office person.

whatever happens eveyrone on the heat cant be slandered except for Bam. Who has been mid despite the surprise run

Back
Top Bottom