The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Is the laughing @ ZW all across SM not the same complaint some dudes had their capes on for CP0’s daughter & other young kids?

Zion gotta be the dumbest NBA player ever from Duke
1686167667150.jpeg

I had him as a runner up. But at least he’s found a decent backup career.
True

But dude's dumb decisions still probably cost him tens of millions at the minimum. If he ended being an all-star then we are talking about over 100 million.

I don't think internet jokes and 18 years of child support is reaching that level of consequence.

Just had to look up ages....Brittany is 31 and PJ is going to be 25 in August. Zion is going to be 23 in a month and his BM is going to be 30 at some point this year :sick:

Serious question but how are these dudes not clapping younger cheeks? Assuming they are being targeted, why do the older women have the market cornered? I would think yambs their age or younger would be equally as hungry and try to do their thing as well.

For ****s and giggles, I looked up Herro and turns out he's 23 and Katya is going to be 29 next week :lol::lol: These dudes are trippin :smh:
Younger joints don’t got the game or experience to pull off these plays yet…they think short term and would be happy just to be in a section with Zion and get a couple IG pics…It takes a seasoned bopper to lock in a young star

But damn I once said Ja shoulda reached out to Zion or his PR team for advice, I was dead wrong ! :lol: ….These South Carolina dudes wildin once you get em out that state with some bread :lol: :smh:

i just seen shorty professional work…and i can confirm…zion stood NO chance!!

shorty singing throat baby while showing the perfection in her craft…

i dont even like bbls but i had to save a tab or two for later:lol:

we’re dealing with a seasoned vet obviously…zion need to learn some defense!!

It's absolutely hilarious how the internet's first reaction was "She's black? Congrats!!" and now all this extra **** comes out

#psycho but it's okay from 🌬's okay from 🌬

YALL wished this on Zion. Forced him to get out of his comfort zone before he was ready and look what he did. Went from Freshman Blue Devils to a stripper in a blue dress :smh:

Ole girl wildin but is confident Zion still gonna give her that condo and stipend after this.

I would joke that she fumbled the bag, but Zion just might be that stupid and keep her around
Probably told her stop tripping and fill out her ADP for the week.

While I agree she should be cut off, there is no telling what else she might know and be threatening to expose. She’s a liability at this point. Depending on circumstances, he might to negotiate a lump sum for her to sign an NDA, public apology and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom