The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Miami can make the money work much easier.

Idk if Beal gets the wizards much draft capital.

Beal and Dame’s contract differ by $1.1MM next season so Miami can make either work with Herro + Duncan for salary match purposes. It’s up to Washington and Portland to decide what is good enough in terms of draft compensation after that.

Heat probably got 10 different Beal rumors in the last decade—

But if it’s real, hell go all in for what might be Riley’s last shot. Herro/DRob/Lowry + picks for something like Beal/Randle to fill the four and other guard slot

Randle would have to be a second trade for Lowry+Picks but I only see that working if the Knicks are looking suspect near the trade deadline and just want to part ways with Randle’s deal.

didnt kuz and herro date the same chick and then herro got her pregnant?
1686783756616.png

Beal and Dame’s contract differ by $1.1MM next season so Miami can make either work with Herro + Duncan for salary match purposes. It’s up to Washington and Portland to decide what is good enough in terms of draft compensation after that.

Randle would have to be a second trade for Lowry+Picks but I only see that working if the Knicks are looking suspect near the trade deadline and just want to part ways with Randle’s deal.

Knicks fans hate him, if the FO reflects their fans sentiments than he would be a relatively affordable big that Heat could pick up.

Jesus Christ

It’s Bobby Marks so I can’t discredit the notion but the only draft capital is a 2028 Top 10 Protected Pick?!?!? FOH.

His contract is going to be looked at as a negative. Given he makes so much money, it’s going to take 1-2 decent-good players just to make the money work. They aren’t going to then get a bunch of draft capital on top.

It’s similar to what I wrote about with Dame yesterday.

His contract is going to be looked at as a negative. Given he makes so much money, it’s going to take 1-2 decent-good players just to make the money work. They aren’t going to then get a bunch of draft capital on top.

It’s similar to what I wrote about with Dame yesterday.

I get it and it is not Winger’s fault but damb. That contract is why bad teams stay bad |l

I get it and it is not Winger’s fault but damb. That contract is why bad teams stay bad |l
The NTC and whantot is insane, but he’s still a max contract player at the end of the day. Tough pill to swallow to just let him walk if you’re DC. At least in this scenario you can still recoup a solid young guy like a Herro or Maxey.

NTC going to make it tough to move beal. he probably wants to play with a contender and in a nice city.
boston with tatum, since they are childhood friends? does boston even want to break up the two jays? would jaylen want to play in dc?

Ethan Strauss :lol:

what's the problem with the article exactly?

I thought it was interesting and well done.

Ethan Strauss work is 1000x more interesting since he left ESPN, even if I don't always agree.

EDIT: Her complaint is inanse. How does she think journalism works? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom