The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

so the kings used the 24th pick to salary dump Holmes for what reason?
Gotta wait a few days, but it looks like to have the money to renegotiate and extend Sabonis. They could've extended Barnes and kept Lyles without dumping Holmes and #24.

ngl, forgot the rockets had jabari smith

team is hella young and athletic.. with Ime their upside is 🔥 might be the next “RYC.” watching Sengun’s passing is worth the price of league pass

RYC rankigs:

Tier 1: Okc > Hou > Spurs
Tier 2: Orl > Det > Cha > Por
Tier 3: Utah > Was

Idk where to put the spurs really lol. Everyone would trade all their young players for wemby

Gotta wait a few days, but it looks like to have the money to renegotiate and extend Sabonis. They could've extended Barnes and kept Lyles without dumping Holmes and #24.

they renegotiating Sabonis like Indiana did with Turner? Give him more $ this year when they don’t have to so that Sabonis takes lower AAV on the extension?

no state income tax in Texas… yet they ain’t attracting any free agents

Bruce brown. Was playing forward for the nets. Can play-make, proven in playoffs, 5 years younger entering his prime. Barnes will be 34 y/o at end of that contract :sick:
So then he will make at least 18 mill like Barnes and the whole MLE thing is ridiculous (as I suspect)

RYC rankigs:

Tier 3: Utah > Was

Idk where to put the spurs really lol. Everyone would trade all their young players for wemby

Respectfully, Washington is at least two years (drafts) away from being included in the Top 3 RYC Tiers.

Sacramento threw me for a loop with the HB signing. Kuzma might really end up playing with Poole in DC :lol:

deadmanny.png

Which was gonna be the case all along. Him going for MLE was laughable. Him and Lopez. They will get more than MLE.

I had Bruce Brown pegged at $14-18MM and Brook* in the $18-25MM range (max at $20MM considering that’s what Vucci got). Brook Lopez is looking like $15-20MM now.

I keep seeing Dillion Brooks around $12MM but that seems low. Especially to Houston but if you’re giving FVV 40 then I guess

Respectfully, Washington is at least two years (drafts) away from being included in the Top 3 RYC Tiers.

Sacramento threw me for a loop with the HB signing. Kuzma might really end up playing with Poole in DC :lol:

Pacers need to be in there

Y’all right.

RYC rankigs:

Tier 3: Ind > Utah
Tier 459474: Was

Back
Top Bottom