The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Book over KD
picard (1) (2).png

Dame getting two N/A's for a 3 year sample size
mjlol (1) (1).png

He their best player? This team mega cheeks

People always say International ball is different. Don't forget Manu Ginobili was Kobe internationally.

Manu > Hart, but hopefully y'all still get my point. Hart may just play perfect.

Who am I kidding? Ant just being humble and trying to fool these International Cats. We know he's the best player on the team.

Don’t lie to people. An adult actress (probably even the one y’all talking about in present day) is running you at least $15-20 per minute. 9/10 of folks are better off planning that date, man :lol:

Eye am specifically referring to her $400 special.

For someone of her caliber 99% of the time that would be a better use of your time and resources.

Check it.
$50 for a cut
$10 transportation
$60-80 for dinner or drinks

That’s first link and if it doesn’t happen then you’re going to have to link up again that’s even more time and money invested. Throw that $200 at Teanna and keep it pushing.

Quick overreaction 4 minutes in

Triple J looking like he earned that best player vote earl

US needs to run more

They might finish 7th again anyways

Eye am specifically referring to her $400 special.

For someone of her caliber 99% of the time that would be a better use of your time and resources.

Check it.
$50 for a cut
$10 transportation
$60-80 for dinner or drinks

That’s first link and if it doesn’t happen then you’re going to have to link up again that’s even more time and money invested. Throw that $200 at Teanna and keep it pushing.
I feel what you are saying but if I was single I would spend some change on Kira Noir.

Back
Top Bottom