The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Think I’m gonna make it a point to try to see a lot of guys I haven’t seen live yet this year. Wiz going to be terrible this year, so hopefully tickets should be even cheaper than normal.

Haven’t seen Curry play live since one of his early years. Haven’t seen Luka yet. Haven’t seen Joker. Been a minute since I’ve seen Bron too.
Out of all those you should be most excited to see the Poole Party :wow:

Think I’m gonna make it a point to try to see a lot of guys I haven’t seen live yet this year. Wiz going to be terrible this year, so hopefully tickets should be even cheaper than normal.

Haven’t seen Curry play live since one of his early years. Haven’t seen Luka yet. Haven’t seen Joker. Been a minute since I’ve seen Bron too.

I look and I am curious if most of the joints that went on sale via 3rd party sites were season tickets or not. Regardless, Center Select First Row were about ~$300 (I don’t think that included fees) for a few games I peeked at like the Mavs on Wednesday, November 15, for example. Tickets will definitely be cheap all around the arena :lol:

Also, for the games I checked out I saw “The District” on the seating map but it was never able so I’m not sure what the deal with getting in there is…but I’ll find out

I look and I am curious if most of the joints that went on sale via 3rd party sites were season tickets or not. Regardless, Center Select First Row were about ~$300 (I don’t think that included fees) for a few games I peeked at like the Mavs on Wednesday, November 15, for example. Tickets will definitely be cheap all around the arena :lol:

Also, for the games I checked out I saw “The District” on the seating map but it was never able so I’m not sure what the deal with getting in there is…but I’ll find out
Yeah I think those are all season tickets, because individual tickets aren’t up on Ticketmaster yet.

This is my plan too.
Knew I had to go to Nets - Celtics a few years ago for this reason. Seen Harden already (60 in the garden :smh:) but got to knock Kyrie, KD, Tatum and Brown off the list in one game. Wanna start doing it again when money's less tight.

Same thing for me. I am worried the stars will take a night off in Orlando but I won't get many more chances to see some of these guys. LeBron especially

I lived in mpls and later in phx when both teams were ***. We saw so many games for mad cheap, same day tickets on a whim. Could easily walk down to open seats, especially at wolves games. Suns fans are way more loyal so they still sold - empty seats at wolves games was embarrassing.

Anyways, watchin opposing teams big stars was always cool, even if they were half assin it sometimes.

Seeing Giannis against the suns for $6 was awesome. He was goin inn.

Na I’m good.

Winning Time was extremely disappointing to me.

Won’t give it another chance.
Personally, I’ve never been a fan of biographical sports films (shows, in this case). With the exception of a few, they generally suck, so this was a “no” for me from the beginning.

Personally, I’ve never been a fan of biographical sports films (shows, in this case). With the exception of a few, they generally suck, so this was a “no” for me from the beginning.

I was expecting big things because of the director, etc.

But it feels so forced.

It know it’s Hollywood but come on.

Back
Top Bottom