The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

T0INE T0INE Coupé It Coupé It RustyShackleford RustyShackleford forgot about this one :lol:

IMG_2405.gif

Bobby zion-like

He built a team that took the allegedly unbeatable KD - Warriors to 7 games.

Harden trade one of the better moves of the last 20 years.

Five thirty-eight did an analysis of all his trades as rocket gm and he's came out ahead significantly in terms of player contribution.

And you believe he's bad because... James Harden told you so?

I dunno maybe you're willing to outsource your judgement to James Harden ,

the same guys who's alienated pretty all the co stars he's ever playerd with and demand to play with Russ over Chris Paul...

But I dunno I think I'll use my own judgement.
Lol the trade wasnt bad its what he did after it. Babying a player essentially creating a monster who ultimately bit him in the end as were seeing now. Thats what happens when you dont know how to lead young men in a field youre not qualified enough in. No one is excusing Jim but were also not gonna ignore Moreys role in that. You point out examples illustrating Jim as a toxic player. Who nourished and ultimately encouraged that? Morey and Dantoni. Two hacks.

Use your own judgement tho. But atleast say why u disagree with something next time rather than that corny lolwut crap.

Back
Top Bottom