The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Known expert at talent evaluation Michael Jordan

Screenshot_20230823_093811_Chrome.jpg

Jordan isn’t giving Steph no love for that top PG spot :lol:

Woke up at 5am to tell SAS :lol:

Glad he identified the triple double with Magic and not that foolishness his Jordan Brand guy Russ was doing. Along with him not approving of his sons relationship with Larsa, Jordan is my goat again.
SAS got a text from MJ but made up a story about lonzo’s knees?

🐟🐠🎣🐡🎏
Exactly. He had to bounce back with that after Zo called him out yesterday.

My Laker history needs refreshing, but I thought it was interesting in Kareem's presumed prime, the start of his Lakers tenure was shaky on the surface level.

Missed the playoffs his first year, did lead them to the best record his second year/WCF appearance, two mediocre years afterwards. Then Magic showed up the next season. :lol:

My Laker history needs refreshing, but I thought it was interesting in Kareem's presumed prime, the start of his Lakers tenure was shaky on the surface level.

Missed the playoffs his first year, did lead them to the best record his second year/WCF appearance, then two mediocre years afterwards. Then Magic showed up the next season. :lol:
So MLGA Kareem was a glorified Joel Embiid is what you’re saying?

Just trying to make sure I’m comprehending correctly!

I love it when the Philippines plays in the world tournaments . The sheer thought of some of the guys i played pick up with competing with nba guys makes me :lol:

My guy was playing pickup to get reps in with me then a week later . Losing by like 50 to jokic.

Then the stories after are pure comedy.

Back
Top Bottom