The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

you're still doing this? Gotta finally tell me what your problem is if you're gonna keep doing it.

See below from almost 3 months ago to the date (5/28 ).

The reason I have a problem with Antidope is that he used to clown dudes for jumping on bandwagons and stayed loyal to the Spurs only to rise from the ashes and become a Dubs fan. No problem with being a fan of multiple teams but he would be uncool when he felt like dudes were hoping on a bandwagon.

Steph Curry * favourite player ever. Never said different. He's my favorite thing about basketball. Nothing I can do about the fact that he plays for another team.

Me avoiding that to appease other people sounds nuts. But go off, continue to call me out. Watch me not care in response.

I’m pretty sure he’s blocked me and I don’t particularly care. He said some bad things against the Atlanta Hawks (he lived in Atlanta) to turnaround and do the same things he accused their fans of doing.
This happened? When?

Watching the guy who constantly makes posts supporting Donald Trump and others who make my life unsafe to live as a black person cast aspersions is CRAZY. You won't catch me apologizing for not wanting to see that. Wild that you're taking some fake morality stance when you do THAT.

The reason you have a problem with ME... Lol look what YOU do. This whole string of posts is crazy and I don't even have an issue with you. I just don't wanna see THAT. The same way I block people on Twitter who post that kind of content is the same way I blocked you. You thought it was funny. EYE didn't. Nothing more to it.

Look around.... Is it still funny now? I bet it's not. We're still making "My president" posts? It's still a joke?

Last edited:
Worked myself into a shoot watching that Screamin' A clip about Lonzo.

Move the goal posts of the argument as if he was a regular in here instead of admitting he was wrong

CkksgWgJZYPFbqmp.jpg

Michael Jackson is overrated and a pedo...definitely has some bops though and I get older I find it pointless to moralize entertainers/athletes but always find the willful pretending with Michael who was closeted and sus to be bizarre.

NWTS >>> TC that's the closest thing to a classic that Aubrey has and I don't feel comfortable calling it that tbh.

How is the guy that basically created the standard that other such acts are judged by… overrated? :lol: :lol: :lol: he’s the STANDARD

Mike literally influenced male and female entertainers

MJ the entertainer > MJ’s actual music

Not that I dont like his stuff, I like a lot of his jams but his style isnt really my thing in all honesty. I can hear it and appreciate it once in a while lol.

GRoDT > Illmatic

Any idea how to get a job like the dude playing “defense” in these hype videos? Asking for a friend 👀

I had one this summer for 3 weeks ahah.
Was fun the first couple days, but the schedule is WILD and body aches are not fun at the end of a 6 hour day. haha

To me a lot of drakes best work aren’t even on albums

I don’t care either way but I don’t judge a musician based specifically off if he or she had classic albums

Jackson is clearly a goat despite his… personal demons

Back
Top Bottom