The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Spice levels been high this week
InfamousDarkAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

I think Magic vs Steph is totally within the realm of debate.

as I've thought about it more I think I it to Magic.
but partly because of how distorted Steph's career is by the Durant years.

I really would have loved to see how he performed those couple extra years with no Durant to really feel comfortable giving the edge to him over Magic.

I really would have loved to see how he performed those couple extra years with no Durant to really feel comfortable giving the edge to him over Magic.
still blows my mind Magic was barely old enough to drink and yet dropped 42 and 15 in the finals as a rookie

That’s the new wave now. Seen some college freshman who will be pros next year doing the same thing

Jalen green been painted too

Probably more we just haven’t noticed. Rodman is a pioneer

Drake and Jordan Clarkson too old for that ****. One of my young boys be getting that clear paint on his nails. I just shake my head. I don't get it.

I would categorize Steph as more of a SG than a pure PG. without shooting the 3-ball, Steph's skill as a PG is mediocre. hence the reason why they need someone else like Draymond as their playmaker. Magic is a point forward since it's his designated position. still the Lakers have another PG nonetheless.

Crazy that you're more rational about basketball than you are slavery

First of all I do get my nails 💅 done. I’m a clear polish person no color for me PERSONALLY.

I do it for multiple reasons.

1. I wear jewelry can’t have rings on my fingers with crazy dingy nails.

2. My hands touch women I’m not trying to disrupt a woman’s PH balance. And no woman wants you touching her with straggly hook or long nails

3. I value hygiene. Every time I’ve seen a dude complain about nail painting they’re the same ones not brushing and flossing their teeth twice a day, missing a side tooth. Forehead looking like a Crunch Bar, hairline non existent.

I’m handsome and I like beautiful YOUNG women. 21-25. That’s what I like, 🤷🏾‍♂️ so I keep my upkeep right. Cause that’s what they like.

It is what it is.
I aint wanna name names :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom