The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I know we gotta go back to our normal lives but Bron gotta feel some kinda way about stuff like that. He just doesnt get the same level as respect the other greats do.

#NeverForget

ezgif-4-3d020ce072.gif

ezgif-4-266f5223e7.gif

GentleWarlikeHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Oubre could be a productive player on a better team.

Was advocating heavy for dude the last time he was was a FA cuz of the defensive potential he could bring under a coach like Thibs.

Iirc started posting some Oubre highlights in the Knicks thread and soon after was banned lol.

Had row two seats but gave it away to spend time with my pops and fiancée at the box. Great to be actually spending time with him.

G Hill was at the lounge too
Austin is the real deal bro. Brunson needs to sit he stops the ball.

The nba guys still think defensive 3 seconds exist
5516963C-2BC4-429F-98E0-951C8371AD78.jpeg

Team USA coaches need to stop playin' and start Reaves/Haliburton. Almost every game the starting lineup gets down until they come in and put in work

Had row two seats but gave it away to spend time with my pops and fiancée at the box. Great to be actually spending time with him.

G Hill was at the lounge too
Austin is the real deal bro. Brunson needs to sit he stops the ball.

The nba guys still think defensive 3 seconds exist
5516963C-2BC4-429F-98E0-951C8371AD78.jpeg

I was supposed to be there but unforeseen circumstances made me cancel my trip to Manila |l

Oubre could be a productive player on a better team.

Was advocating heavy for dude the last time he was was a FA cuz of the defensive potential he could bring under a coach like Thibs.

Iirc started posting some Oubre highlights in the Knicks thread and soon after was banned lol.
Oubre stinks.

Back
Top Bottom