The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Silver trying to shake things up, send Scoot and vic to a franchise on Christmas. It’ll cost you $100Ms and picks for years. Their max players contracts get voided and they become UDFAs

See…

This WTF I’m talking about!!!!

Yes!!!

Perfect alternative.

$100 million too cheap tho….

Leave it to the highest bidder.

Knicks could drop $1 Billion easy. LFG

Nvm, Tobias is a valuable player lol

However the Lakers would (and should) be the first team to do this

ALA all day but it would be cool to see the youngins play in the league right now. Even if they were lakers

But they gotta keep rust and extend him

Last edited:
Imagine how scary OKC would be if they drafted Murray instead of stickman.

The wealth of talent that has come through that organization is astonishing. How will they fumble it next?
Low key Poku has been hoopin. I see the vision. Not saying Bane wouldnt have been better, but I see Pokus road to being a legit nba player, which imo he is

I’m not into body shaming so I will refrain from comments about Taylor’s surfboard-like rear end.

That said her face does nothing for me.

315709849_6425463437482126_993271847721247390_n.jpg
Michael Cooper rolling over in his grave

Still tight about the sixers loss up in Philly. Don’t think it will get much better tonight but maybe we can get hot.

Benching Bey for Bagley is a decision.

Casey/Weaver are trying to maximize that Cade PnR, and he & Bagley were great in it last year.

Stewart just isn’t that guy. His screen setting is inconsistent before you even get to the other stuff.

I think long term you’ll see Duren starting & Bey at the 4.

Back
Top Bottom