The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

How many games do y’all expect the Timberwolves to win of the 82? Want to hear nationally a perspective other than local homers.

If KAT asks for a trade I don’t think I’m alone in being okay with it and going forward with Ant, Jaden, Naz and the fellas… being a nice guy, the nicest guy ever, has only ever gotten us so far and tbh leaks onto the basketball court.

If KAT asks for a trade I don’t think I’m alone in being okay with it and going forward with Ant, Jaden, Naz and the fellas… being a nice guy, the nicest guy ever, has only ever gotten us so far and tbh leaks onto the basketball court.
I don't think KAT is necessarily going to ask- I think management gonna learn about that trade and try to pivot

How many games do y’all expect the Timberwolves to win of the 82? Want to hear nationally a perspective other than local homers.
I think a least 45 games. The real question is whether Kat will change his voice after every game?

Indirect shots at FVV.

Euro coaches are usually X and O geniuses, but when they come here it’s much bigger than just w.e happens on the court.

Good luck to the new Raptors head coach, hope they have some good assistant coaches on that bench that can manage NBA egos

Indirect shots at FVV.

Euro coaches are usually X and O geniuses, but when they come here it’s much bigger than just w.e happens on the court.

Good luck to the new Raptors head coach, hope they have some good assistant coaches on that bench that can manage NBA egos
I think that their tactial skills get exposed a little bit over an 82 game season where the scouting departments are great and the players are equally intelligent. I just remember how David Blatt was just overwhelmed by the other stuff but his offense wasn't anything amazing after the first few months of the season.

Did Blatt ever get another NBA head job?

Sounds like a complete **** show last season lol. None of them want to take accountability though

Whole team hated Fred lmaoooo

1669743690623-png.3058662

Nike really running out of ideas.

These some K-Mart-esque jerseys.

Their insistence on having a new city uni every year and here we are.

Back
Top Bottom