The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Dream can give insight on his style of footwork, which could benefit any basketball player. Other than that, we really have no clue what a Dream Camp really would be about. I trust the Nigerian Brothers uniting.

imo none of that stuff works unless you can make hard shots.

Like guys overplay / over react to Hakeems pivots because he can make fadeaways over either shoulder at like a 50% clip.
TBH Gannis would be better off talking to Shaq. his style of footwork is much more applicable to Gannis's abilities.

With the sheer amount of people that 🤣’d at this, you’re mad at Kevin Pelton not me!

IMG_1258.gif

imo none of that stuff works unless you can make hard shots.

Like guys overplay / over react to Hakeems pivots because he can make fadeaways over either shoulder at like a 50% clip.
TBH Gannis would be better off talking to Shaq. his style of footwork is much more applicable to Gannis's abilities.

I disagree with that initial claim but cool.

game is heating up

but not after that airball

loudly booing free throws should be a thing in the nba

portland the new orlando with all the young talent? probably still end up in the lottery

Hakeems tutelage is useless because his game was built on making really really hard shots, if you can't do that, none of his moves work.
Gannis can't make hard shots, so I don't know how Hakeem is gunna help.

It's like someone being mentored by Jokic,
unless you can make floaters at lik a 55% clip, his advice is going to be useless.
the finesse aspect of Akeem's tutelage skill would difficult to emulate considering Akeem's skills was programmed from years of experience playing soccer. point it, it takes years and experience to get really proficient at a certain skill unless you're a savant.

as far as making baskets is concerned, they should ask this guy instead....

the finesse aspect of Akeem's tutelage skill would difficult to emulate considering Akeem's skills was programmed from years of experience playing soccer. point it, it takes years and experience to get really proficient at a certain skill unless you're a savant.

as far as making baskets is concerned, they should ask this guy instead....

Nash seems like one of the few great players whoe seems to give useful advice that a non basketball genius could implement.

Back
Top Bottom