The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

IMG_7281.jpeg

Is it acceptable to rock with the Liberty in this matchup? I feel like they are the unpopular choice between the two teams (not even talking in terms of favorite, I just get the impression more folks rock with the Aces).

Is it acceptable to rock with the Liberty in this matchup? I feel like they are the unpopular choice between the two teams (not even talking in terms of favorite, I just get the impression more folks rock with the Aces).
You my friend are no patriot

We all stand for Liberty
🫡

We should all be rooting for the best basketball being played in NY

#TeamSabrina

The NBA as a collective should stay out of this one. Mickey Arison is from Tel Aviv so whatever. Shouldn't be using the team to make statements but it's his so whatever.
Yea hard to tell him anything when the owners from here do the same with US politics…Up the road in Orlando is a big Trump team, they don’t give a F :lol: :smh:

Jonquel my girl cuz 242 4 life and EYE rock with Stewie, Sabrina cool but THEY have been trying so hard to anoint her since she came into the W when she hasn't earned it gets annoying at times.

A'ja is HER, Kelsie cool, and Chelsea is a beast so I'm leaning Aces.

Wish Candace was playing.

Back
Top Bottom