The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

He’s gonna be complaining all year and beyond. If things go sideways, lookout.

he’s shown up for a decade and has always played his heart out and given full effort.

i legit don’t get all the Dame hate. The man gave enough to that city. He’s gonna absolutely cherish this Milwaukee situation. All he wants is a chance to win and shine and be in a place where his top tier talents aren’t going to waste.

payton pritchard is a very capable player. very fast, great vision and ball handling

Last edited:
he’s shown up for a decade and has always played his heart out and given full effort.

i legit don’t get all the Dame hate. The man gave enough to that city. He’s gonna absolutely cherish this Milwaukee situation. All he wants is a chance to win and shine and be in a place where his top tier talents aren’t going to waste.

Your suppose to play hard if you want to cry about making All Star teams. Blazers paid his butt lovely over the years. If he wanted to leave he should came up with a list of teams. Instead he was forcing the team to take junk from the Heat.

Your suppose to play hard if you want to cry about making All Star teams. Blazers paid his butt lovely over the years. If he wanted to leave he should came up with a list of teams. Instead he was forcing the team to take junk from the Heat.

he did play hard. he played hard the entire time he was with the org. I don’t get it. It’s not like he’s been like Ben Simmons or Harden showing up fat / not playing / making up nonsense. He literally has suited up for the team and carried them to the best of his abilities for the past decade.

I get why him and ownership had a little spat. That’s normal since the relationship is breaking. Every star goes through when they leave. Even normal people at companies go through that sort of internal hate when you leave many times.

What I don’t get is why non Blazer fans or other fans of the NBa in general are viewing him so negatively. He’s now in a great situation in Milwaukee and the upcoming season is going to be flames. Made the entire East so legit.

he did play hard. he played hard the entire time he was with the org. I don’t get it. It’s not like he’s been like Ben Simmons or Harden showing up fat / not playing / making up nonsense. He literally has suited up for the team and carried them to the best of his abilities for the past decade.

I get why him and ownership had a little spat. That’s normal since the relationship is breaking. Every star goes through when they leave. Even normal people at companies go through that sort of internal hate when you leave many times.

What I don’t get is why non Blazer fans or other fans of the NBa in general are viewing him so negatively. He’s now in a great situation in Milwaukee and the upcoming season is going to be flames. Made the entire East so legit.

Nobody wishes bad on him, people just don't him complaining about it

IMG_0492.jpeg

This put me in a good mood

It's hilarious how Siakam and Barnes score in that same drive right, spin back floater in traffic :lol: same non sauce yet methodical dribble drives

Back
Top Bottom