The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Harrell really out here actin wild with his 4ppg 2rpg self

That's the funniest part. Who's tripping like that after a WIN? Go enjoy your night bruh, you're a millionaire

This is what bothers me. I am not trying to pull rank but how is a fringe NBA player going to go at a Top 3 guy like that after a win. He should be focused more on bettering his game than attempting to stop Giannis from bettering his :smh:

Cade has to get the surgery IMO. Missing the season and losing 60+ games of building obviously isn't ideal but he has to think long term. Don't want to risk rushing back to play after "rest". Plus.....helps with the Wemby Sweepstakes :lol:

Sooo…

will Kyrie wear a different brand of sneaker tomorrow ?

or did he already wear his shoes after the Nike announcement?

Can’t remember…

Can Bojan still be traded this season after signing that extension? Really no point in the Pistons keeping him now.

This isn’t even the worst he’s done to event staff. I’m just glad this one got out. His “good guy” act is so phony.

Really? Any examples? I'm not being funny, as I never knew. I'm not on Twitter, and don't really see the stuff. If that's true (and I believe you), how come he hasn't been called out on it yet, or anything bad hasn't gotten let out to the national press?

No wonder Ben Simmons wanted out of philly. Toxic environment for serious professional ballplayers :smh:

No, Ben Simmons wanted out of Philly because he couldn't stand being called on the carpet for not giving 100% effort all the time. You put the effort in, we will cheer for you and love you. You don't put the effort in and make excuses, then we want nothing to do with you. He didn't put the effort in (see his lack of shooting actually jump shots). Good riddance he's gone. 👏👏

how else is an athlete supposed to get better without practice? some fans are on some loser ****

I got an idea? Practice your FTs, get this... during actual practice! Not after a game when the arena workers are just trying to do their jobs and get home to their families. If he wants to do this at HIS home arena, fine. I'm sure they allow it. But this isn't HIS arena. You think they'd let him do this in MSG? I HIGHLY doubt that.

I got an idea? Practice your FTs, get this... during actual practice! Not after a game when the arena workers are just trying to do their jobs and get home to their families. If he wants to do this at HIS home arena, fine. I'm sure they allow it. But this isn't HIS arena. You think they'd let him do this in MSG? I HIGHLY doubt that.

workers just trying to do their job? trezz was practicing and shooting jumpers on the other side of the court at the same time.

this was just trezz and the sixers being petty. what grown man just walks over and snatches another hooper’s basketball like that? it’s november and they’re acting like it’s a playoff atmosphere :lol:

Also it’s
workers just trying to do their job? trezz was practicing and shooting jumpers on the other side of the court at the same time.

this was just trezz and the sixers being petty. what grown man just walks over and snatches another hooper’s basketball like that? it’s november and they’re acting like it’s a playoff atmosphere :lol:
also it’s clear he wanted to just take 10 free throws or so. Prob told them, “hey let me get 5 mins or so…”

Giannis handled it perfectly. He’s human, the ladder thing I don’t blame him. The non fighting with Trez. Perfect. Can’t let words lead to a fight. Trez is a lose…a bum. Let him talk.

Rudy Gobert’s old Mormon stomping grounds

54C409A7-57F5-498B-ACAC-C7FA6F507353.jpeg

C6965BCC-C8CA-452E-A946-7083C762ACA9.jpeg

53A1A428-622E-4856-9A29-20C45F1AD8D6.jpeg
3E8FC93C-C559-486C-B35C-6F23EEABF408.jpeg

9A72B8FC-8B10-4DA2-809F-C71D3631C32D.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw something about a special event for Sixers season ticket holders after the game. That's why there were so many fans sticking around after the game.

Given the Cade news, I think Jae Crowder and Dario Saric for Bojan is exactly the type of trade the Pistons franchise needs

after seeing brosizzle do a trade machine that netted the lakers DDR and Vuc for Russ and Damian Jones i don’t even know what to consider a fair trade.

Stop it. Players get in extra shots/work at away arenas all the time. This isn't some new concept at all. Sixers were just being petty. Imagine if NBA players only practiced at their home arenas. You'd likely get a lot more Ben Simmons type players.

Orlando's going to have 2 lottery picks this year. I'd be hesitant to add anymore young guys to that core not named Wemby or Scoot. They'd have plenty of assets to swing a move for a major piece.

Speaking of which...if you're Chicago at what point do you flip DDR and bottom out since their pick is only top 4 protected?

Man that’s a stressful situation too. Rockets were just in that situation when we drafted Jalen Green. You have to be the worst team in the league to even have a ~50/50 chance at a top 4. You can bottom out and still fork over the 5th pick.
Lakers kept their pick for three years before having to give it up in 2018. :lol:

2015 - Top 5 protected
2016 - Top 3 protected
2017 - Top 3 protected

Love always seems to pick up these injuries.

Still remember Kobe catching heat (pun intended) for that workout after the Heat game. I think they have a practice court in the arena but Kobe went to the real court with journalists and cameras. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom