The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I'm reading Bulls fans are booing the ejection
heh.png

Refs been on a rampage this year
It's Serbian Night in Chicago. :lol:

How long the Thunder been there? Arena should still be good. $850m in taxpayer money is crazy for a small town
14 yrs. 950m to 50m contributions by ownership group but thats just an estimate and theres no cap. Some economists say it will cost more like 2 billis whoch then means their measly 50m’s is only 2.5% instead of 5%

Hell since they got a literal blank check they better go all out. Put a spaceship landing dock on that *****, a moat, an indoor zoo, theme park

Even the Chicagoans don’t want to watch the Bulls. They actually want to watch some Basketball for once.

It’s a shame they couldn’t just do an in season tournament for every single month of the regular season, seeing how much of a success this was for the league

The consensus seems to be that the players took these games way more seriously and played harder than they usually would and I didn’t notice that many players sitting out

If they set up every month to culminate into a championship game in Vegas and give the winning players extra money we would solve the issue of the regular season being boring and players not playing hard nor taking it seriously

Give teams a chance to raise some banners every single month to excite their fans, get more money from tv/sponsors, extra money for the players

Win win for the league, players, coaches and fans
If you do it every month then it takes away the luster of it. Wouldn’t really make much sense. We’re headed to Xmas, then have the stretch until ASW and plenty of teams who’ll be competing for the play in.

Reactions: OTG
Dante Exum has surpassed Ben Simmons on the Australian rankings. And if you wanted to put him ahead of Osh Giddey too, I might even allow that

Back
Top Bottom