The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Screenshot_20240107-155050__01.jpg

Beal was always just a good player on a bad team looking “better” than he actually was. Everyone always thought he was their “missing” piece. All he did was pump fake every year like he was leaving the Wizards only to stay. Now that he’s on a team with expectations…….well.

And Middleton in 2024 isn’t that same defensive stopper of even 2021.

Can’t stop POA and that’s what you get.

Those Christmas Kobes strike again!

I don't know what it is with that colorway, but there has to be some negative effect on the sole compound, as they have been the cause of a ton of slipping injuries. It doesn't appear the Protro model has fixed this.

Those Christmas Kobes strike again!

I don't know what it is with that colorway, but there has to be some negative effect on the sole compound, as they have been the cause of a ton of slipping injuries. It doesn't appear the Protro model has fixed this.

The traction on them isn't good out the box. You have to break it in and for pro's who switch shoes as often as they do it doesn't shock me that its's happening.

Kobe's are good performance shoes but they've now hit the overhyped region.

Can't find the tweet, but one of the Indy beatwriters said Haliburton was slipping in the Kobe's yesterday and needed to change to his usual lows before he strained his hammy.

How are the Bucks in the bottom 10 on defense? Griffin looking like a suspect hire or nah
Folks mocked perimeter defense saying it wasn’t as important as bigs and look what you have. 2 all-league defenders in the front court and their team SUCKS defensively and it’s all because their perimeter defense is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom