The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Didn’t get a chance to catch the game but Scottie Barnes 2nd year play is concerning. Can’t keep putting up these Ben Simmons type lines. Hope his ankle is right.

Reactions: HIM
Didn’t get a chance to catch the game but Scottie Barnes 2nd year play is concerning. Can’t keep putting up these Ben Simmons type lines. Hope his ankle is right.

This is the type of player he is though. Does all the little things, x factor swiss army type.

Siakam is back now so maybe he'll play better with lesser of a load.

Got damb, I saw y’all talking about how their was only one game tonight but I didn’t realize it was Mavericks vs Pistons at 7PM EST. Silver is shook shook.

Yea one game only is terrible.

I wouldn't mind it if the Pistons were fully healthy. Cade v Luka would be fun.

Of course you didn’t watch
D423EBE3-8063-4435-B726-B2F6B0B5817D.png

This is the type of player he is though. Does all the little things, x factor swiss army type.

Siakam is back now so maybe he'll play better with lesser of a load.
I think he’s capable of avging 20-7-7 easily.

He needs to figure it out tho, or I’m gonna regret we didn’t trade him for KD.

In the next 3 years this team will be an NT NBA favorite.

Part of me wants to say “too bad no good FAs want to go to Indiana” but Ayton did try to sign there last summer. The only thing is that I am not sure if he really wanted to or was just pressing the Suns FO :lol: There is always the hope of trading for a malcontent down the road.

In the next 3 years this team will be an NT NBA favorite.

Part of me wants to say “too bad no good FAs want to go to Indiana” but Ayton did try to sign there last summer. The only thing is that I am not sure if he really wanted to or was just pressing the Suns FO :lol: There is always the hope of trading for a malcontent down the road.

Ayton wanted to get outta PHX and only Indy had the cap space to offer a max

Back
Top Bottom