The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Man I’m hella mad that i missed out on the trader joes/#grocerytalk from earlier

TJs and costco been keeping me fed for 15 years now. Idk wth to do at a regular grocery store nowadays

Reminds me of this..

1714456011205.gif

Not Ham’s fault totally. Seriously what coach would have done better? What 5 games better to still lose tk Denver or the Wolves.
While not all Ham's fault for sure and they were never going to win a chip this year it does point to the bigger issue that even with a better roster the deficiencies don't miraculously go away for coaching.

5 games gives you HCA this year and whole lot of support in the org going into year 3

Say bro... We get it, Lakers lost. Doesn't change the fact that Bron is and forever will be the goat. Get your jokes off meanwhile Bron's life>>>>Yours... Respectfully.

Want me to pass on a message if I run into him in The Bahamas?

I say LeBron retires. I can’t see any roster being competitive enough for a ring.

Nor do I feel(personally) playing with his son is a good enough motivation to endure another 82 game season.

That hurt, but nobody expected this level of greatness like Bron, son in year 21 and still best player on his team

Back
Top Bottom