The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Steph needs the CGI guy to do something about this.

4B775B31-695B-4AF1-A0E2-B7289CA3AAF0.jpeg

sous chef was shooting like he thought someone could CGI his box score :sick:

Wiggins is out sure, but Nembhard is only 6’3” 190. Not a big physical wing at all.

Unacceptable to get shredded like that. Ended up having to trap him :rofl:

They need more bodies. They should see what the Wiseman market looks like.

What could they realistically get for Wiseman at this point?

Mans is struggling in the G-League.

What could they realistically get for Wiseman at this point?

Mans is struggling in the G-League.
Several teams should be shopping vets now but definitely closer to the deadline. I’d be surprised if they’re not able to flip him for an older player from a rebuilding/treadmill team.

A change of scenery to a low pressure environment with no expectations & a simpler system where he can freely make mistakes could change his trajectory, a pretty easy sell.

Hardy did what he was supposed to do in garbage time

Can’t expect him to do anything really of impact as a rookie second rounder but he’s one of the lone bright unknowns they have

out of self-preservation, i’ll keep any other thoughts to myself.

a lot of NBA teams have “heritage” nights. warriors were doing polynesian heritage night during today’s game. i assume they’re doing this because 12/21 falls during hannukah this year?

out of self-preservation, i’ll keep any other thoughts to myself.

a lot of NBA teams have “heritage” nights. warriors were doing polynesian heritage night during today’s game. i assume they’re doing this because 12/21 falls during hannukah this year?

I mentioned it a few weeks ago but a lot of times teams will schedule their heritage night to coincide with a game vs a team that has a player/coach that is part of that group. The warriros Jewish heritage night is also vs the hornets. Maybe there’s a jewish person on their staff? :lol:

761C1D05-37FA-4920-9B5C-3A5B78026EFD.jpeg

i doubt they trade the youth. i think the franchise sees too much potential in JK and moody. not to mention, these dudes are only 20.. they gotta have a plan for future ticket sales

If they want one more in the Curry era they gotta rid of them 2. Idk why people so high on them, especially Moody. Wiseman already in the bust talk.

Back
Top Bottom