The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

FjBSu7mXkAE380P

kenny getting scared of a spider on live television is definitely me. i would’ve lost my entire composure and left the set :lol:

AG is a dawg in the paint huh. And has all the necessary shooters around him to keep it clean so he can go to work.

Nice job, Denver.

Dallas really has nobody that can dribble and/or pass outside of Luka and Dinwiddie. It’s crazy.

Cannot believe they couldn’t figure out how to at least get a trade exception or something out of Brunson bouncing.

And still, if the role guys hit shots at a decent clip they can beat anybody in the league :lol:

Entire set would've been burnt down if that was me.

Ironically though, I stay watching tarantula vids on da youtubeez. :lol: :smh:
I think spiders are beautiful, amazing creatures. Webs are fascinating, except when you walk into them face first - that sucks.

I think spiders are beautiful, amazing creatures. Webs are fascinating, except when you walk into them face first - that sucks.

I find spiders fascinating myself hence why I'm always watching tarantula vids.

That male tarantula life is no joke.

They have basically a 50/50 chance of mating with a female tarantula as getting killed and eaten by them.

That said when I see them jumping at people, skittering around and crawling on them I'm like

alwasil-alwa.gif

Back
Top Bottom