The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Damn, for whatever reason his extension isn’t reported on the books for the sites I generally look at. That would still put him around THJr’s salary number but you do have a point about age….both his and Luka’s. Its kind of nuts there is all this panic and Luka is only about to be 24 in February :lol:
Them trading for Porzingis was pivotal

The fallout from it not panning out and them signing 6 centers in past offseasons should cause some panic. Their roster sucks compared to other contenders

Their roster sucked last season compared to the other contenders

Luka just that good he can take non all-stars to conference finals

Why yall wanna trade for the old B. Bogdonavic? There’s a younger model and he had 17 the other night back from injury

Kidd been kinda prickly the last couple days when asked about the fans wanting Hardy to play. :lol:

Detroit really has no incentive to trade Bojan unless somebody gives them some kind of package that’s impossible to turn down.

He doesn’t really effect their tank, but can be really helpful if they were to land a top guy in the upcoming draft.
I think Crowder and Saric are the exact package the Pistons need right now all things considered

Them trading for Porzingis was pivotal

The fallout from it not panning out and them signing 6 centers in past offseasons should cause some panic. Their roster sucks compared to other contenders

Their roster sucked last season compared to the other contenders

Luka just that good he can take non all-stars to conference finals

Probably the only reason I’m harping on this because with legit, even second-tier help then he could probably make a Finals run (if they have the right path). They just don’t have anything available to upgrade the roster from what I’m seeing |l

Probably the only reason I’m harping on this because with legit, even second-tier help then he could probably make a Finals run (if they have the right path). They just don’t have anything available to upgrade the roster from what I’m seeing |l
Suns, Warriors, Nuggets, Pels, Grizzlies, Clippers and maybe even the Kings/Blazers have better rosters around their best player

:lol: "Braun". AI can make art but still can't understand black people.
Fi8RRkFWYAEy2Ac

Some sort of Wiseman and FRP trade for Poetl seems interesting? Not sure if they money works. But he seems like a player who both fits the Spurs timeline and has a chance to thrive there based on their development history.

I’d imagine the Lakers might be willing to give up a FRP so a 2nd probably doesn’t work?
I don't think the Lakers want to compromise their cap space this summer, but Bogdanovic would be a killer on the team. If the Pistons didn't give him an extension, I think they'd be all over him. But alas.

I’d imagine the Lakers might be willing to give up a FRP so a 2nd probably doesn’t work?

If Bojan didn't get that extension, maybe. But they're not eating into that near 35 mil in cap space next summer.

So let me get this straight, because this is rather funny to me….

All of a sudden the Knicks know what they’re doing now?

The Knicks are making top tier decisions now? Huh?

The Knicks are now a model of excellency? Huh?

Let’s ALL trust the Knicks. :lol:

Thibs was never playing Cam. This isn’t surprising. Thibs fumbled into having to play Cam this year because he didn’t have a choice. And now he’s back to not playing Cam again.

So I hope Cam is freed where he can go be a decent role player or 6th man in a well run organization…

A team that actually knows what they’re doing - Because we don’t.

Back
Top Bottom