The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Just a natural human reaction thing, most folks if they see somebody stealing right in front of them they gon say/do something and take it as a sign of disrespect…In that moment easy to forget about being employees and the company got protections on the merchandise n all that

Those Memphis dudes stay getting Nike tho, ain’t they grab a whole truck or train like last year ? :lol: :smh: …Roll of the dice to have your shoes shipped thru that city apparently
In no case, unless it’s my ****, am I looking at someone trying to get that discount & have it make me feel any sort of way. I would figure that’s a more natural reaction.

🙈

Okay so it looks like the battle for Weds/Fri/Sat/Sun is up for grabs and it will be on a streaming service. I already have Peacock so that would be preferable to ESPN+.

We are about to run into content overload with networks trying to keep their prioritized original programming on network television + adding sports and other shows on their streaming platforms. The problem I foresee is that would mean price increases and folks having to be more selective.
Paying for internet and all these streaming services might actually be more than old school cable :smh:

Okay so it looks like the battle for Weds/Fri/Sat/Sun is up for grabs and it will be on a streaming service. I already have Peacock so that would be preferable to ESPN+.

We are about to run into content overload with networks trying to keep their prioritized original programming on network television + adding sports and other shows on their streaming platforms. The problem I foresee is that would mean price increases and folks having to be more selective.

I have all the streaming apps so I don’t care. Peacock, ESPN+, Paramount, etc I’m fine.

I just know where this is going. And lots of people are about to be pissed. :lol:

Free Cam Thomas.

I'd be LIVID if I were him and I sit a whole quarter and you got Ben Simmons doing whatever the **** he's doing out there

Paying for internet and all these streaming services might actually be more than old school cable :smh:
I have all the streaming apps so I don’t care. Peacock, ESPN+, Paramount, etc I’m fine.

I just know where this is going. And lots of people are about to be pissed. :lol:
1676336794393.gif

You really hate to see it :lol:

New Orleans cant miss in the 4th quarter. They must have eaten at Jazzmoz Bourbon Street Cafe. Also Isaiah Joe might be the best shooter ever. Shots coming down pure panty drawls only touching the very center most of the net

For the life of me I can’t understand why we play like this against the hornets specifically

Back
Top Bottom