The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Pels were my favorites from opening night.

I really hope they can hold on & have him back in time for a run.

330762484_573854867991128_7432120268296364385_n.jpg

How did this fly under the radar :rofl:

Perks of playing on the Wiz :smokin :lol:

I didn’t think about the Peacock pricing. I am confused in general about how this will work. As it stands:

Mon - NBATV
Tues - TNT
Weds - ESPN
Thu - TNT
Fri - ESPN
Sat/Sun - ABC after MLK Day

Is NBC going to be taking somebody’s corners :nerd:

One of the dynamics in society that always gets me when I see footage of regular employees trying to physically stop robbers

Wildin on a whole different level
Just a natural human reaction thing, most folks if they see somebody stealing right in front of them they gon say/do something and take it as a sign of disrespect…In that moment easy to forget about being employees and the company got protections on the merchandise n all that

Those Memphis dudes stay getting Nike tho, ain’t they grab a whole truck or train like last year ? :lol: :smh: …Roll of the dice to have your shoes shipped thru that city apparently

So ESPN/ABC are planning to do what NBC do with Peacock anyway.

Marquee games will be on ESPN+ eventually.

Guess it doesn’t matter. :lol:

Okay so it looks like the battle for Weds/Fri/Sat/Sun is up for grabs and it will be on a streaming service. I already have Peacock so that would be preferable to ESPN+.

We are about to run into content overload with networks trying to keep their prioritized original programming on network television + adding sports and other shows on their streaming platforms. The problem I foresee is that would mean price increases and folks having to be more selective.

Back
Top Bottom