The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If you watch AR at all you’ll see why he draws all the fouls. He’s a pivot/pump-fake merchant lol. He draws his fouls similarly to the way SGA/Butler/DDR do.

Crying. We officially jumped the shark.

He definitely loss brain cells in that motorcycle accident

1679595851924.png

Low on the FEAR Index, high on the “he still busted my ***” rating

All Shams said was that he began on-court activity and that there is no timetable for his return which is basically what Bron said. He's losing his mind, man :lol:

Remember when Gordon Hayward got all mad that his decision to leave Utah leaked? Put out a statement and everything then signed with Boston like the next day :lol:. Somebody else did that in the past 2 years but I can't remember right now

#y'all never recite random lyrics?
Remember when Gordon Hayward got all mad that his decision to leave Utah leaked? Put out a statement and everything then signed with Boston like the next day :lol:. Somebody else did that in the past 2 years but I can't remember right now
Brady was hot his retirement was leaked and unretired lol

Will never not be convinced Brady decided to play out last season to spite Schefter's report that he was gonna retire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom