The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yup, might be time for OKC to blow it up. The Shai experiment has not led to any success.
b76.gif

I’d buy this but the nuggets were trending downward as of late. Bad enough for Malone to call them out. Still think they win but the twolves will put up some resistance
Beat the Bucks, Warriors, and Kings all within the last few weeks. I personally think Denver is shaky, but definitely don’t think Minnesota is the team to take advantage.

I don't think Malone/Jokic era Denver has ever stopped anyone in the playoffs.
I think the bubble Clippers are the only they've really held below their regular season offensive rtg.

I can’t tell you the last high-stakes Wolves game where we won by 20+. The four people and I that I was with were talking the whole the time barely paying attention:

Do not remember the last time the T’Wolves let us do that in a high-stakes game. :lol:

shai needs more help. kid is too talented to be missing playoff ball.
i was told okc made out like bandits in the PG trade, but they haven't even made a deep run

if anyone cares or remembers there was an ESPN 30for30 doc about the Kings staying in Sacramento instead of going to Seattle that was never released because of the Kevin Johnson stuff. someone just uploaded it, itll probably be removed so if you do want to watch it, download it.

I've heard its good, it was done by the same director as The Last Dance

Back
Top Bottom