The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Eh. They had a terrible middle March but ended it well when Jokic was playing

They stopped trying in April + Jokic was dealing with stuff

Y’all really keep doing this with the wolves everytime they happen to win a game :lol:

Exactly.

Wolves are going to fold upon themselves again.

Dumb basketball will be played again, no doubt.

Wolves can’t be trusted.

Last edited:
And there you see what having literally no bigs and trading your biggest player (who also makes 40% of his 3s on volume and is servicable defensively) for effectively the #58 or so pick in thee draft and the only athletic tweener big (who was also a rim protector, elite in fact with a near 7% block percentage at one point) gets you. Tired of these floorbound *** 6’8 dudes trying to draw charges all night

Also Dieng sucks. I am tired of Thunder fans tombout Giannis, Paul George, even the fellow Frenchman Boris Diaw and Nick Batum comps are overly ambitious. I had French Kyle Anderson but zi think I am even ready to downgrade that to Kevin Knox

A lot of Thunder fans were mad the team made the play in and wanted full tank. Many like myself were just mad the team waffled back and forth all season between going for it and tanking

Its like Presti was sitting around upset because tbe team was doing better than projected so he’d throw some tank moves into the mix like grenades and even Coach D’s lineups at times you were like of today is a “sustainable development” night not a trying to win the game night

Sign a ****ing 7footer who weighs more than 200 lbs please. Team was first in forcing turnovers and last in rebounding and giving up O boards so that was the tradeoff.

Get Josh Giddey some jumpsoles this offseason. They are like 59.99$ Air Alert 3 is free

Idk if I’m OKC I’m looking at this season as a success. Y’all are the youngest team in the league. SGA is a bonafide superstar, Giddey got better, and y’all hit in the draft again with Jalen Williams and Chet still hasn’t played a regular season game yet.

As long as y’all can keep SGA in OKC y’all are in a great spot IMO. A young team like them with no playoff experience being forced to play in win or season over scenarios is a good thing.

I’d much rather get those young guys in the play in and competing than doing whatever that dumpster fire Houston is doing.

1118C97E-5794-4EA5-95CE-4469265CA794.png
Wasn’t that the last game Harden played in OKC?

How much longer til the seats get hot in Toronto? Masai and Nick have some time off that one chip.
Masai will probably be here for as long as he chooses to, he's the President not the GM. Think they mutually part ways with Nurse sooner than later as he seems checked out.

Masai will probably be here for as long as he chooses to, he's the President not the GM. Think they mutually part ways with Nurse sooner than later as he seems checked out.
I assume the coach is much easier to replace. Just don't want to be in a position like the mavs and carlisle where they were not going anywhere and he stayed on forever

Hopefully, nba scripts are not as obvious

I assume the coach is much easier to replace. Just don't want to be in a position like the mavs and carlisle where they were not going anywhere and he stayed on forever
Nurse is on the last year of his deal and organized a weird impromptu press conference questioning his future with the team a few weeks ago. There's been a lot of chatter around him leaving, losing the locker room, etc. and the local media doesn't really put anything out that the front office doesn't want leaked. I think he's gone, I'm just hoping maybe a team would possibly trade something for him.

Back
Top Bottom