The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Responding sure, but not getting out of character and trying to go for 40 :lol:. Acting like he’s Russ or something

Eye don’t think a man that averaged 29 on the season trying to go get 40 is him getting out of pocket though.

Him calling brooks a MF bum is pretty out of character for Bron.

This looking sorry as ****.

Rather see a part 2 with Sidney and Billy Hoyle hooping as 60yr olds then this ish.

I like it. Throw Rosie Perez in there too; wouldn’t mind seeing how those ta-tas have held up over the last 30 years.

elpablo21 elpablo21 wouldn’t have a problem if maltese had the kind of dawg Dillon brooks has in him
Dawg?? That man is just CHATTING. I'd disown Maltese if he acted like that in public tf
dahell2.png

Glad all of you guys made the switch on Dillon Brooks….

Just elpablo21 elpablo21 left and we’re all good.
leonardo-dicaprio-wolf-of-wallstreet.gif

wolf-of-wall-street-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

I'll run this dolo. I'm good on this side

Bron gets up a ton of shots, would’ve qualified for the league lead in attempts. Was still getting them up after the trade. He doesn’t have to break the offense to get 40, and the team would absolutely benefit from it :lol:

The bigger question is how many wins do the Grizzlies have to get before Ham extends Bron & AD’s minutes. That’s the more significant limiting factor than the Grizz scheme and personnel.

Or maybe he just starts playing 1 of his centers. He’s going small right now & digging a bigger hole every time.

I dont understand taunting a historically great player when he’s about to play you on his home floor???

Its his building and his fans will have him energized
LeBron probably will spend the next 48hrs reading Kobe’s book

Memphis should be worried about him putting up a 40pt triple double

Bron gets up a ton of shots, would’ve qualified for the league lead in attempts. Was still getting them up after the trade. He doesn’t have to break the offense to get 40, and the team would absolutely benefit from it :lol:

The bigger question is how many wins do the Grizzlies have to get before Ham extends Bron & AD’s minutes. That’s the more significant limiting factor than the Grizz scheme and personnel.

Or maybe he just starts playing 1 of his centers. He’s going small right now & digging a bigger hole every time.
Never count on Ham to make the right decisions.

If he would've had any awareness, he would've stopped relying on TBJ and Beasley like 10 games ago and gave Lonnie some burn.

I dont understand taunting a historically great player when he’s about to play you on his home floor???

Its his building and his fans will have him energized
LeBron probably will spend the next 48hrs reading Kobe’s book

Memphis should be worried about him putting up a 40pt triple double
He can read every book, Google every photo, watch every video, kick it with Vanessa...twice... he'll never be cut like bean.

He definitely gonna troll Bron into forcing his will. Y'all think Bron so stoic. He a ***** just like us. Somebody come at you enough, campaigning for an *** whupping, eventually he gotta get elected. Well he gon try

Back
Top Bottom