The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The NBA isn't doing anything. The Kings are playing well :lol:

I know.

I meant to say that the narrative of the NBA propping up the Kings at the expense of the Warriors is comical.

Kings did what they're suppose to do protected homecourt lets see if the Dubs can do the same.

Y'all (rightfully) complaining about the start times for tonights games while EYE will be asleep well before tip of either one.

wwe-triple-h.gif

Y'all (rightfully) complaining about the start times for tonights games while EYE will be asleep well before tip of either one.
foreal. I’m a bed time on school nights guy for the most part now. Would need an elimination game to consider staying up

The funniest part was Harden tryna spin it like he took a paycut for Philly. He wasn't getting more from any team after another playoff no show

I don’t know how in my youth I was able to stay up during the first round and watch every game.

Damn near impossible for me to do now :smh: If I can get to the 3rd quarter of a west coast game that’s a good night. haven’t seen a second of Nuggets Wolves this year

I believe Jim wants to come back to end his career in Houston.

By doing so means he duckin the smoke

Jim ain't moving the needle for that Rockets squad.

They would be still be cheeks. Unless they get Wemby of course...

foreal. I’m a bed time on school nights guy for the most part now. Would need an elimination game to consider staying up

I’m about to take this nap on the clock so I can watch both games tonight

I don’t know how in my youth I was able to stay up during the first round and watch every game.

Damn near impossible for me to do now :smh: If I can get to the 3rd quarter of a west coast game that’s a good night. haven’t seen a second of Nuggets Wolves this year

Me updating the #TeamWashed Members List:

NKWg.gif

Did not watch too many Sixers games, was harden healthy and playing well this season?

I feel like he can still be effective if his body holds up. His iq, passing, and shooting alone will help any team, especially, a young rockets squad. Great locker room leader.

Back
Top Bottom