The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Wiseman is a bust straight up :lol:. Warriors flat out goofed with that pick. Kerr already alluding to benching him. There's no one move or even series of moves that can make this team a contender. You never wish injury but history shows that at some point Klay/draymond will miss time and this whole thing goes even more off the rails. At that point you have to weigh the pros and cons of taking a gap year and loading up for next year or fake competing in a lost season

Yikes @ the Nets RN

1667573368269.jpeg

I love how Skip Bayless is so caught up in demanding an apology when Skip himself never apologized for criticizing Dak's mental health after Dak's brother committed suicide. :smh:

Even after FOX put out a statement condemning it.

As a matter of fact, Skip doubled down on it and to this day never apologized.

A lot of hypocrisy in the media. But what else is new.

I love how Skip Bayless is so caught up in demanding an apology when Skip himself never apologized for criticizing Dak's mental health after Dak's brother committed suicide. :smh:

Some people would call this 'whataboutism'

EYE will say that Kyrie did bring light to this “documentary” and “book” on Amazon and caught a lot of ire.

But it doesn’t seem like the powers that be catch any ire peddling rap music, anti-semitic, racist propaganda, or supplying weapons to the Uganda.

How come none of these outlets haven’t done their journalistic duty and interview the producer of the film, Hebrew Israelites, representatives of Amazon, ADFL, etc?

You attacking the user not the seller?

We probably shouldn't be having this convo. It counts as, "WhataboutIsm" and it means we are trying to take some of the blame away from Kyrie.

Wiseman is a bust straight up :lol:. Warriors flat out goofed with that pick. Kerr already alluding to benching him. There's no one move or even series of moves that can make this team a contender. You never wish injury but history shows that at some point Klay/draymond will miss time and this whole thing goes even more off the rails. At that point you have to weigh the pros and cons of taking a gap year and loading up for next year or fake competing in a lost season

Wiseman soft. Straight up. He’s Jaren Jackson 2.0. Them dudes ain’t got no dawg. Straight finesse players

Nothing America/the media loves doing more than chastising black athletes.

We probably shouldn't be having this convo. It counts as, "WhataboutIsm" and it means we are trying to take some of the blame away from Kyrie.
Seen this whataboutism stuff thrown around the past few days and folks taking issue with it

Personally I don't see the problem because a lot of folks acting righteous got no business doing so

Jaren Jackson Jr is WAY better than Wiseman.

At least from what we've seen thus far.

JJJ was just in the running for DPOY last season. Don’t think Wiseman is doing that anytime soon :lol:
In the past few days we had:

Donovan Mitchell = Kyle Kuzma
Jaren Jackson = Wiseman

I get that Mitchell and JJJ aren't perfect players but yall gotta stop disrespecting these guys like this lol. Realize that there are tiers and levels :lol:

Point taken.

Hopefully enough people don't see it that way.

Because all I'm saying is that you probably shouldn't be the head cheerleader of the "throw him to the bushes for not apologizing club" when you yourself haven't apologized for similarly offending a large group of people with insensitive/hurtful comments.

OKC could use Wiseman. They justifiably wouldn’t give up Giddey/Dort/JDub though, so don’t see how it would happen unless you rope a 3rd team in where that team could supply the player to GS and OKC could provide that team with a bunch of picks.

Back
Top Bottom