The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Why we gotta bring Malika into this
I was trolling. Not serious. And it was her show. Where she interjected her opinion.
Chelsea boots wearers came out to play
Be safe tho
I hope Kyrie is safe. His adolescence simpleton contrarian ways got the best of him. Maybe he needs a spiritual life coach like Brother Polight, Dr Umar, Merlin the Israelite.

If he’s not getting the ROI the Warriors desire, maybe they should trade him. Probably expecting too much from him based on his experience level.

It’s wild how he and Kanye got caught in these traps, messing up their bags. Self inflicted and a case of not being able to read the room or know the difference between open and closed doors.
That bolded part is important. A lot of defense about "They don't.." etc when these grown, successful, fully lived men stepped in the mud themselves and made their own decisions.

Interested to see what Wiseman's value is. Think they absolutely need to trade him. Think there would be a bunch of teams in on him. Just not sure what they'd all give up and if GS would be willing to take what is probably just bench guys for the dude they picked 2nd overall 2 years ago.

Said for awhile Wiseman for Poetl makes sense for both teams. I feel like a team is probably gonna have to fork over some draft compensation. Just not sure which team. :lol:

Too early to be talking bout trading Wiseman or panic if you the Warriors…they been catching L’s and still not really out of it, with some home games coming

Revisit at the deadline if they still struggling

Chelsea boots wearers came out to play
Be safe tho

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

That bolded part is important. A lot of defense about "They don't.." etc when these grown, successful, fully lived men stepped in the mud themselves and made their own decisions.
Hubris and ego can be one’s downfall or sin depending on what thou believes.

It also plays a part when your circle can’t advise you and help you navigate rough waters. Applies to Kanye and Kyrie. I get where Kyrie was mercurial in sharing the link/pic. But man, someone should’ve came and said here’s the questionable/radical/inflammatory elements. It’s probably better to say sorry quick, as cancel culture will make you it’s latest victim.

Too early to be talking bout trading Wiseman or panic if you the Warriors…they been catching L’s and still not really out of it, with some home games coming

Revisit at the deadline if they still struggling
What do they do? Send him to the G League? Play him only when it’s a blow out? Or just sit him down and keep working with him in practice?

You don’t necessarily want to help a competitor level up and develop the fixer upper into a legit on court option.

Back
Top Bottom