The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Kind of crazy how hard Ballmer is working to overtake bring Clippers to light in traditionally Laker dominated areas. Clippers in Hawaii…Terrance Mann doing the weather on Hawaii local tv…(not to mention banners and going after brainwashing kids with free clipper swag). Makes sense though. Do your thing Ballz

Prob is the lakers channel plays in Hawaii so not sure that will happen til Ballmer creates his own channel.
Happy for the kids

But those kids should not be subjected to Chuck the condor

Somebody in somebody’s camp got wind of the facts Arenas was putting down.

Hakeems tutelage is useless because his game was built on making really really hard shots, if you can't do that, none of his moves work.
Gannis can't make hard shots, so I don't know how Hakeem is gunna help.

It's like someone being mentored by Jokic,
unless you can make floaters at lik a 55% clip, his advice is going to be useless.

jbhmmm (1).png

I don’t see Jokic winning MVP this season. He’s a “boring” story because he’s now an MVP candidate by default if he has just a normal year for him and now that he just got his FMVP and ring, voters are going to be even more inclined to look for reasons to give it someone else.

It’s going to go back to Giannis or someone totally new like Tatum.

Last edited:
Hakeems tutelage is useless because his game was built on making really really hard shots, if you can't do that, none of his moves work.
Gannis can't make hard shots, so I don't know how Hakeem is gunna help.

It's like someone being mentored by Jokic,
unless you can make floaters at lik a 55% clip, his advice is going to be useless.

Dream can give insight on his style of footwork, which could benefit any basketball player. Other than that, we really have no clue what a Dream Camp really would be about. I trust the Nigerian Brothers uniting.

I don’t see Jokic winning MVP this season. He’s a “boring” story because he’s now an MVP candidate by default if he has just a normal year for him and now that he just got his FMVP and ring, voters are going to be even more inclined to look for reasons to give it some someone else.

It’s going to go back to Giannis or someone totally new like Tatum.
Yeah I can see Giannis

Back
Top Bottom