The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Besides housing, the worst area for this is taxes

So many middle class people reject progressive tax policy and enforcement because they buy into this idea that if they go after the ultra rich, they will come after them next

Too many people get into this mode of thinking like temporarily embarrassed millionaires. And reject things that will make their lives materially better now, at their current income level
Rusty for President 2024

Screenshot 2023-02-01 105704.png

Screenshot 2023-02-01 110236.png

You? Yea you should. Shut up.
Our argument was about LeBron, not about me… Again you choose to jump to another topic because you can’t support anything that you say

I re-read everything I posted to see if I was out of line.. I am not. IDC.

"I wish these dudes would stick to shoes and sports". A guy who brought a non-sports topic into a sports thread then proceeded to parrot a prejudiced talking point about a subject he wasn't even fully informed about. YOU ARE A DUNCE K Kierris . I can tell you aren't smart.

Take that $500 you were so excited to earn and come do something to me if you have a problem.

Last edited:
We should have a NT exhibition where every member can jump in a ring and back up what they’re saying online. I see it too much on here :smh:

Most of the dudes who talk tough on here would clam up like an oyster if they had to say the same stuff to other posters in real life.

This I can agree on my brother. The e thuggin on here kills me. I wish these cats would stick to shoes and sports. Dudes do all this yapping knowing there's a 99% chance they'll never meet the person they're talking to :lol:

Just because you're not about that action doesn't mean the rest of NT isn't. Hands will be delivered via UPS Next Day Air'd with signature confirmation if you mess if the wrong one. Keep thinking it's sweet, though.

The skyhook is by no means an easy shot. There’s a reason nobody after Kareem has successfully done it as a regular part of his game. If LeBron tries one to break the record, IMO he’s more likely to air-ball it than actually make it. I doubt that’s the way he wants to try and wrap this thing up.

The skyhook is by no means an easy shot. There’s a reason nobody after Kareem has successfully done it as a regular part of his game. If LeBron tries one to break the record, IMO he’s more likely to air-ball it than actually make it. I doubt that’s the way he wants to try and wrap this thing up.

Def the hardest shot in basketball. I feel like we've all tried it growing up too. Just an awkward shot to master.

Most of the dudes who talk tough on here would clam up like an oyster if they had to say the same stuff to other posters in real life.

Just because you're not about that action doesn't mean the rest of NT isn't. Hands will be delivered via UPS Next Day Air'd with signature confirmation if you mess if the wrong one. Keep thinking it's sweet, though.
Not sure if this is sarcasm... I'm just gonna like your piece and move on.

Only dude who would break out the sky hook that I can remember besides Kareem was young Kuzma. But his was more of a running skyhook than a post up.

Not sure if this is sarcasm... I'm just gonna like your piece and move on.

I was being serious on both accounts. Dudes on NT in the same city have scheduled Royal Rumbles before. Think it was Timid and Ninjahood. Also plenty of users keep the toolie on them too. Not all of NT is soft.

The whole Daryl Morey situation was a disaster. The comments he made about COVID-19, the comments he makes about news headlines without gathering facts causing him look like a tool and delete tweets.
wow had know idea you were magastock88

color me surprised

Did playing in those Baller Brand shoes ruin Lonzo’s career?
The latest news on him has me wondering if the problem is more with his head than his knees. Six different doctors - presumably all top tier sports medicine guys - can’t figure out why he still has pain in his knee? That’s just weird.

I was being serious on both accounts. Dudes on NT in the same city have scheduled Royal Rumbles before. Think it was Timid and Ninjahood. Also plenty of users keep the toolie on them too. Not all of NT is soft.
Going out of your way to fight/ potentially shoot somebody because of what was said on a message board.

Maltese linked to GS

Wiseman is LOL but I think having him behind Embiid could work. Either that or wait for the Drummond buyout

Back
Top Bottom