The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I don’t think playing a combined 60 games in the last two years while you were completely healthy is the optimal route to a $200M contract :lol:

But it’s all moot since this thing ends next week. Tsai has understandably reached the end with him.

The Suns are 5th in the West

If they think that adding an all-star level guard to their current lineup might make them championship contenders, then cool, I agree.

That is why I am excited that Booker is back this week. Stop entertaining the Kyrie nonsense

No need to roll the dice on Fadeaway Farrakhan

But it’s all moot since this thing ends next week. Tsai has understandably reached the end with him.
Right. It’s got to be to the point where someone just says “Kyrie” to Tsai and it’s an instant facepalm and a “what now with this ****ing guy?” :lol:

Last edited:

If they think that adding an all-star level guard to their current lineup might make them championship contenders, then cool, I agree.

That is why I am excited that Booker is back this week. Stop entertaining the Kyrie nonsense

I don’t think any of these rumored teams have enough to win a title with him…. In a normal year.

This year, the defending champs are only 1 game ahead of the play-in teams & the best team in the league is also the #14 defense. Outside of the ‘01 lakers & all the context there, A champion has never ranked that low defensively.

I think you gotta push your chips in & go for it if you’re in the West

Does Kawhi even play enough to hold this type of power?
Yes.

And Kawhi is such a robot that I don’t think that he’d be bothered by Kyrie’s antics. He just hoops.

PG on the other hand, definitely could succumb to Kyrie’s influence.

Arguably Dame and KD. Ja in time, probably.

1675619797553.png

Don't disrespect the legend. :smh::smh:

Might as well leave the Lakers in purgatory at this point who ever ends up there will be used as a scapegoat when they underperform again.

I said it when it happened but mortgaging the future on pairing AD with Bron was a terrible idea. Now they have no core to build upon. None of the parts fit and while Bron is still great, you can’t trust AD at all. Might as well trade AD for Durant and call it a day.

Lol, Mr. Shackleford wins NT today.

Might as well leave the Lakers in purgatory at this point who ever ends up there will be used as a scapegoat when they underperform again.

I said it when it happened but mortgaging the future on pairing AD with Bron was a terrible idea. Now they have no core to build upon. None of the parts fit and while Bron is still great, you can’t trust AD at all. Might as well trade AD for Durant and call it a day.
Look at this work
Esta feo

What exactly was “the future” of the Lakers though?

BI is a blue chipper, but everything else in the trade has just been role players.

The Russ trade was the mistake. Not the AD one.

the future was everything they threw into the trade: BI, Ball + three 1st round picks

some argue that getting the one ring was worth it.. but idk, judging by how disgruntled the fan base is currently, i wouldn’t say so.

Spurs, Nets, Lakers plus a 4th team who will provide a quality starting PG to the Nets so they remain in contention in the East since SA doesn't have a point guard to trade 👀
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-4-2023_3-46-47PM.png

Back
Top Bottom